Building from the ground up.
Uniquely in the property industry, Brown Property Group pride themselves on their genuine hands-on approach, with holistic in-house capabilities across all facets of property development. Key to their continued successful delivery of innovative and landmark residential projects, is the ability construct and manage all civil components through Brown Civil, a seamless extension to the team.
Brown Civil has developed a skilled labour force and directly owns extensive plant and machinery to complete required civil works. Rather than contracting an external company or hiring equipment, Brown Civil is immediately able to resource construction, saving time and negotiation and promoting superior quality assurance.
Brown Civil provides construction services associated with residential and commercial development including;
- road and drainage construction,
- wetland construction,
- bulk earth works and final trimming,
- landfill operations,
- car parks,
- playground and recreational open space.
Key assets, resources and accreditation:
- Plant register consisting of over 145 machines including 43 trucks, 35 excavators, 19 loaders, 16 dozers, 13 rollers, 8 compactors, 6 graders, 6 water carts.
- workforce of 100 staff, including engineers, civil construction trade Qualified Supervisors and operators
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Safety Management System standard certified
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard certified
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System standard certified
- VicRoads Accredited Road R1, Financial Category F10
- Victorian Electrical Distribution Network (VEDN) Approved Accredited Contractor